• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 15 gallon pot for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psatellite66

Reaction score
Used 15 gallon pot for sale. I am increasing the size of my all grain setup and have to sell this pot. It has a ball valve with a 1/2" barbed fitting, a Fermtech dial thermometer, a return arm with a ball valve, a 1/2" barbed fitting, a 3/8" barbed elbow, and weld-less bulkhead for whirl-pooling, and a port with 1/2" barbed fittings for collecting the wort from the mash tun. The whirlpool arm works great with an immersion chiller. I usually can cool the wort down from boiling to 68 degrees in under 12 minutes using tap water. The port at the top of the pot is very useful for checking specific gravity of the wort during fly sparge and adjusting the runoff speed. All fittings are stainless steel and some new 1/2" i.d. high temperature silicone tubing is included to prevent hot side aeration. I am asking $300 or best offer.

Pot is located in Santa Rosa CA.

IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0688.JPG

IMG_0690.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back