• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Utah 15 G Brew Boss Kettle with COFI and Hop Spider

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgimpkins

Reaction score
Update: Sold

Brew Boss System $350 + Free shipping in Lower 48 of U.S.

Hop Spider $50 + Free Shipping in Lower 48 of U.S.

If living elsewhere PM me and we can see what it costs to ship.

I have upgraded to a 20 gallon system, and do not use my 15 Gallon system any more. This kettle and COFI work really well with 5 Gallon batches and can do some smaller 10 Gallon batches

I want to be really clear about this, this is for the Kettle and COFI, it does not include the Brew Boss Controller, Pump, or a heating element.

What else you need to brew with this:

• A Brew Boss Controller I'm sure you could modify the pot to also use any other BIAB Controller with Temp Probe.
  • A 240V Stainless Steel Heating Element
  • A Tablet (If using the Brew Boss Controller.)
  • A food safe pump
  • 1/2" Silicone hose and CamLock connectors

Thanks Mcgimpkins for shipping it so quick I picked it up from fed ex yesterday and it was packaged very well and good thing because it looks like the corner of the box got crushed in transit but everything survived in good condition.

Awesome, I know FedEx can sometimes be rough on their stuff, but I am glad everything game through. I had no problems with it, I hope you enjoy it and it works well for you.

Latest posts

Back