• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 15.5 Keggle with site glass and ball valve kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgauthier20420

Reaction score
I'm selling an unused converted keggle. I got it and converted it in plans to make it into an HLT, but I've since moved to a 2 vessel system and no longer need it. The top has been cut off and 2 holes have been drilled. There is a hole for the ball valve and a hole for the weldless site glass.

The weldless site glass is brand new and still in the packaging. It includes a 1/4" hex cap but you could get the thermometer to go in here too. I've got a 1/2" thermometer that could be coupled with a 1/2" x 1/4" fitting to match it to it though.

Included in the sale is a converted keggle ready to made fitted and brewed with. No more modifications needed. A 1/2" 2 piece brass ball valve, a SS lock nut and washer, and the 1/4" weldless site glass kit for $150and with the thermometer which is a 3" face 6" stem SS for $150. Please let me know if there are any questions at all. Local sale only in the Chicagoland area. Pictures to come in a couple hours.

20140225_214941.jpg

20140225_211620.jpg

20140225_211616.jpg

Updating price to $150 for the whole thing.

The thermometer is 1/2"NPT, so if you want it, I can add another whole right above the ball valve hole and thread it in while a lock not and washer combo.

Back