• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina 14G SS Brewtech Chronical with FTS System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgraham602

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For Sale: 14 Gallon SS Brewtech Chronical. This conical has dual ports for sampling and for dumping yeast. It is a very nice set up and has the cooling system (Fermentation Temperature Stabilization System per Brewtech). It uses a temp probe with a controller to pump cold liquid through a coil inside the fermenter to maintain fermentation temps. I used a chest freezer with a bucket of cold water as my chilling source. I also have the domed lid that came with it as well.

I also have the chest freezer seen in the picture for sale as well. ($100).

For local pick up. I also travel around NC for my job and could assist with delivering with the state.

Asking $500 for the Chronical and FTS system.

11351318_10100572054235703_3516411207487256301_n.jpg

Also, where in your travels would bring you the closes to KY, if shipping is totally not an option?

Back