• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina 12" SS Bazooka Screen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello

Reaction score
I have a brand new 12" Stainless Steel Bazooka Screen with 1/2" NPT fitting. I can't use it because it's too long for the way my kettle is set up. I'm buying a shorter one instead.

$14 shipped to lower 48.

image.jpg

For $8 shipped it nets me about $4, which is 1/3rd what I paid. I may as well keep it and see if I can't figure out a way to use it.

Where are you at in NC? If you're in the Triangle & not paying shipping (so the price might drop whatever shipping would be), I'd be interested.

You can bend it to make it fit your kettle. That's what I did with a 12" one for my mash tun.

Sorry to hijack.

I'll take it for 14$ shipped. Do you take paypal?
Let me see what DAJDive says about bending it and if it does work then I won't sell it. Sorry I didn't check this sooner.
Where are you at in NC? If you're in the Triangle & not paying shipping (so the price might drop whatever shipping would be), I'd be interested.
I am nearby but beringbrewer has dibs if bending doesn't actually work.
You can bend it to make it fit your kettle. That's what I did with a 12" one for my mash tun.

Sorry to hijack.

Bend it how? It looked like if I did that then it would crimp. Wouldn't that matter?

Just let me know if you want to sell & what the price would be with no shipping. Thanks

Bend it how? It looked like if I did that then it would crimp. Wouldn't that matter?

I pushed mine flat a couple inches from the end (the closed end), then just folded it over. The round part of the screen still hits the other side of my mash tun.

Thanks for that. I am going to just hang onto it then. It's for a boil kettle so hopefully it works out fine with my IC but it was bought to help filter wort for when I actually get my plate chiller hooked up.

Back