• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 10gal Blichmann HERMS setup - asking $2500 OBO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EthenWithAnE

Reaction score
For sale as pictured, the only exception being the chiller. Lots of fun to brew on and all equipment is very well maintained, but I have a 2yr old and a baby on the way and I'm selling it all off for a smaller counter top system.

Brew setup comes with:

10gal Blichmann MT, HLT, BK (with all included valves, HERMS coil, false bottom, etc...),
2 Burner (propane) brew stand on castors with pump and chiller mounts,
2 Pumps (1 March and 1 Chugger, both stainless heads)
Hoses incl. all QDs
SS Hop Spider (not pictured)
3 glass carboys with handles (not pictured)

I'm sure I have a handful of other stuff I can throw in but these are the big ticket items. If you are interested in the setup contact me and we can take it from there.

No, I am not interested in parting it out at this time. I want this thing to pay for the upcoming setup and parting it out will inevitably leave me with random pieces that I won't be able to sell very easily.

Entertaining all offers. Local pickup only. I'm located in Los Angeles.

Brew Setup.jpg

I realize it's been a while since your original post, but is this system still available?

Thanks,
Jeff

Back