• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10g corny kegs and more North NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike3701

Reaction score
I have 2 15gallon ball lock corny kegs I bought a couple years ago from someone on here. I have never used them, they held pressure when I bought them.

image-1701865650.jpg

image-78417216.jpg

Also have some carboys, conical fermenters and 5gallon corny kegs I want to get rid of plus lots more.
Local pick up only email me at [email protected]

I just went back to find out what I paid for then and they are actually 15.5 gallon ball lock corney kegs. I'm asking $110. That's what I paid for them. Both still hold pressure just need a good cleaning.

I'm in NJ 07506.

Phil was the first to say he would take the corney kegs, so they go to him. If he backs out I will post They are for sale again. Give me time on pics and specs of the fermenters, will post when I have them.

yes pics please. I live in NJ an dmay be interested in fermenters and 5gal cornies if price is right.

Back