• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Montana 10 Gallon HERMS all grain turn key brew sculpture

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Complete turn key custom built all grain homebrew system. All you need is to connect a water line and you can make incredible beer at home. Can run off domestic propane or portable bottle. This system features a HERMS system, which stands for Heat Exchange Recirculating Mash Systems that allows for precise temperature control of the mash. This allows for easy step mashes and repeatable results. All components are self contained on the stand and the stand is on casters which allows it to be stored and easily moved.

Features:

- HERMS coil in HLT
- Convolutus counterflow wort chiller
- Tippy dump mash tun
- Dual March pumps for transferring between vessels.
- Onboard water filter
- Portable brew sculpture stand on casters
- Mounting for 30# propane bottle on stand
- High and low pressure propane burners included for either portable bottle or domestic whole house propane
- Simple garden hose connections for water supply and drain
- Sight level gauges on all three vessels
- False bottom in both mash tun and boil kettle allows for pellet or whole leaf hops
- Capacity to brew 10 gallon up to 1.094 OG
- Mash efficiency runs 77% on beers under 1.055
- Keggles professionally welded with food grade non-pourous welded 1/2" NPT fittings
- Plumbed for a spray nozzle for easy clean up (hose and sprayer not included)
- Hard plumbed piping system is easy to clean and store

$1350.00

Free local delivery, will package and ship at buyers expense.

Available as a consult to educate and/or demonstrate the ins and outs of the system. I have lots of experience on this system and consistently made very good repeatable beers - it is a great system IMHO.

Sold as complete system only, please no requests to part out.

The reason I am selling this system is I have built a new electric system.

Please email with questions.

IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2286.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2287.jpg

Last edited:
You never posted your location. Looks like a solid setup but no way would I pay for shipping.

Helena, MT. My definition of local delivery could be interpreted loosely by some. Where are you at?

A bit too far. Iowa.

Edit: I just checked this on my PC and realized it lists the state along the left side.

Free bump, I want a brew area with running water and a floor drain.

This is a great brew system. I have done several collaboration brews on this system with the seller. It is very repeatable and makes great beer. The stand alone is worth the asking price never mind the chiller, pumps, keggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back