10 gallon Gott Cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flagman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have been brewing partial mash for the last two years and was thing about moving to all grain.

I have searched through the threads and have only found mostly negative comments about using the 10 gallon water coolers for all grain brewing. I guess they warp pretty easy. I was planning on getting two of them. One for a mash tun and one for a hot liquor tank.

Midwest has a kit called: Deluxe All Grain Kewler Kit- 10 Gallon http://www.midwestsupplies.com/deluxe-all-grain-kewler-kit-10-gallon.html

Any thoughts or better idea's? I didnt really want to have to reengineer anything if there was something available already such as a kit.

BTW I only have one burner,

Thanks

I use a 10 gallon rubbermaid. Don't know the difference between them. All things being equal I'd get one again any time. I'm not sure I'd want one for an HLT though. I use a 8 gallon pot with a drain.

Back