• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 10 gallon complete electric brewery $325.00

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebrewershub

Reaction score
I am offering my 5-10 gallon electric brewery. It is BIAB (brew in a bag) setup. Comes with center inlet chugger pump. All stainless camlock fittings and hoses included. Runs off 2 separate 110v circuits and is GFCI protected. Boil control triac on one of the circuits allows you to fine tune your boil. An STC 1000 is installed but I only used that for 1 or 2 brews. It is a nice feature to keep you from overshooting strike temps. Has one 50 foot cord and a shorter 25 foot. 2 electric 2000w ULWD all stainless heating elements. High quality voile bag made by brewwiser included. 50 foot stainless wort chiller with camlock. Control panel is not the prettiest build but has proved to work fine over 50 batches. Has a switch for pumps, and both elements. This is a great system and very easy to brew on. Cleaning is done without moving the kettle. The cabinet can be included as well. I would prefer local pickup but may be willing to drive depending on distance,. Looking for $325 to put into my next build.

Thanks Matt

20141028_172212.jpg

20141028_111347.jpg

20141210_152529 (1).jpg

20141210_152550.jpg

thebrewershub -

I like your work. Nice pics. Can you share info on your plans for your next build?

How'd you go about bendind your heating elements? I don't have a bench vise, trying to figure another way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back