• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 10 gallon ball lock corny keg - fully refurbished - 1 for sale - albany, NY area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiblerjd

Reaction score
Update asking $125 each.

Hello. I have two 10 gallon ball lock corny kegs for sale. They are completely rebuilt in amazing condition. They look exactly like these but have black rubber bottoms - 10-Gallon Ball Lock Keg for sale.

If you are interested text me at 203-695-2564 and i can send you pictures. I'm shocked to see these being sold for $400-$500 not sure how that is possible guess they are hard to find. I'm going to start at $250 OBO each.

Last edited:
image.jpg

My starting price on these was based on what others have sold for but please make an offer if you are interested. I could look into shipping but my guess is that the cost would be absurd

So shipping isn’t as bad as I thought. 12x12x26 at 17lbs shipped from 12020 if you want an estimate

Good info on the torpedo kegs makes it seem like closer to $100 ea is appropriate. $35 each is a pretty amazing deal that is less than what most 5 gallon used kegs go for. I don’t think that is the norm

Back