• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 10 Gal MLT and HLT Coolers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aking

Reaction score
Located in Temecula, CA. Asking $140.00 OBO. Sorry no shipping as I am looking to sell these locally.

For sale is a 10 gallon HLT and 10 gallon MLT. These are perfect for anyone wanting to make the transition to all grain. I have moved to a brew stand with keggles and I no longer need these. The coolers have been used around a dozen times. Both coolers have a little bit of bubble/delam due to not knowing I was suppose to pre-heat them the first time I used them. There is 1 bubble seen in the HLT pic and 2 smaller ones in the MLT pic. This deal comes with coolers, lids, valves, false bottom, and everything else seen in the pictures.

20141101_103554.jpg

20141101_103715.jpg

20141101_103727.jpg

Totally understand. It's just not worth the drive at the price. Good luck and reach out if you change your mind.

Latest posts

Back