• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10-15 Gal Kettle ideally w/ Ball Valve

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weshorsford

Reaction score
Looking for 10-15 gal kettle ideally with ball valve. Looking to upgrade from my current 7gal pot. Aluminum or SS is fine...located in ATL but not limited to local pickup as I get good shipping rates. Thanks in advance

Hey Weshorsford,

We were just talking last night about selling our old SS Bayou Classic 16 gallon. Has a ball valve, thermometer, false bottom, bazooka tube and flat heat shield. Also have a clip-on heat shield from BrewHardware we'll add in.
https://www.brewhardware.com/product_p/hs.lg.bv.htm

Haven't had time to come up with a price yet though. It's in great condition, only brewed with it about 20-23 times before going electric last year. Let me know if you're interested and maybe we can figure out a price for it.

ETA: Chicago area, so obviously will need to ship;)

Looking for 10-15 gal kettle ideally with ball valve. Looking to upgrade from my current 7gal pot. Aluminum or SS is fine...located in ATL but not limited to local pickup as I get good shipping rates. Thanks in advance

I built a 15.5 gal keggle with ball valve and thermometer if you're interested. It's pretty heavy, so shipping might be a pain in the butt, but it can be done. I'm in MD, so it won't have too far to go.

Let me know if you're interested.

Back