• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan 1/6 barrel (5.16g) and slim 1/4 (7.75g) barrel sankey kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberbackpacker

Reaction score
Prices are FIRM and sorry, no bulk pricing or shipping!

Quantity 7- 1/6 barrel (5.16 gallon) kegs- $50 each
Quantity 4- Slim (only 11" diameter) 1/4 barrel (7.75 gallon) kegs- $75 each

Located in Holland, MI.

Do you have any pictures of the kegs? Are they D-system taps? Also are the spears held in with the retaining ring or are they screw in? What is the origin of the kegs? Did you buy them new or are the out of service kegs from a brewery? Do you ever make it to the east side of the state or would you be willing to meet part way?

Sorry no pics. That said no dents, straight chimes. These are coming from my own personal stash I've been using the last 4-5 years. Selling to get cash for other things.

All are used, type D, fully working/hold pressure with spring clips-- no screw in spears. The 1/6 barrels are pending.

The remaining 1/4 barrels are a mix of kegs from breweries that do not distribute in MI so cannot be returned and the rest are non-labeled/marked kegs.

That said, I get to the East side maybe 1-3 times a year... (Flint and Detroit), but I cannot drive part way to meet, sorry.

Latest posts

Back