1/4" Female SAE 37 (JIC) to Female NPT (1/4 or 3/8")

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fc36

Reaction score
So to give you some quick background in order to reduce the number of trolls upfront.

I am a chemical engineer who specializes in project engineering for a CEMS integrator and believe me I know how to source all types of fittings and electrical components. However, I am having an insane amount of trouble trying to find a part to convert the 1/4" flare fitting commonly found on the business end of those CO2 distribution check valves that everyone uses. I want to convert that 1/4" flare fitting to either 1/4" or 3/8" Female NPT and use some of these sweet ass 3/8" One-Touch Quick Disconnect fittings from SMC.

That way, I can swap in and out any old lines I feel like on my keg system. Believe me, these SMC fittings are pretty cool in their operation and they are 100% airtight under pressure. We use them to connect our calibration gases and sample gases in our CEM systems and I get a great discount on them through my company. Any thoughts?

Back