• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/2" tri clover weld ferrule fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorsbro

Reaction score
Hi, im currently working on getting the tri clover fittings machined for me and my brothers brew rig. We purchased enough material to make a bunch of extras, i think we need roughly 80 of these and have enough material for quite a few, we have to pay for the setup fees at the machine shop on a cnc lathe so if anybody is interested we will go ahead and have them run all of the parts that they can with the material we bought. We would sell these at our cost which is considerably cheaper than anything you can find, you would pay shipping though. The fittings are ferrules for 1/2" tube that uses the 1/2"-3/4" tri clamp

The ferrules are short, its much cheaper to make them short than to make them long, and if you need them longer you can weld a piece of 1/2" x .065"wall wall tube to it and make it as long as you'd like, we plan on running these asap

Awesome! That's just what I was looking for. About how many extras are you making? Do you have an idea how much each ferrule will cost?

well it depends on how many we make, the more we make the less they will cost, somewhere in the $2.50-$3.50 range each, how many do you need?

Back