• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado 1/2 HP Stainless Commercial Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmichaeldesign

Reaction score
MwZj5BU.jpg

sAqQRcX.jpg

qvSkGxe.jpg

3fty1FA.jpg

PUMP IS GONE

I got this pump from a buddy who retired from commercial brewing quite a few years ago and was recently moving.

It's single phase 110 or 220.

I told him it's far too large for my purposes but he really wants to know that it'll have wort running through it again someday.

This listing on probrewer seems like a comparable pump, I just don't have the cart, but it does come with the pictured fittings as well as a few pieces of hose one about 5 ft long, one about 7 feet long and another about 15 feet long.

http://discussions.probrewer.com/sh...on-Cart-(New)-3HP-Pump-on-Cart-(Used-Rebuilt)

I'm really not too sure of the value of this pump, so feel free to make an offers. I'm actually more interested in trades. I'll throw out the cash price of 550 plus shipping and see where that goes.

I'd be interested in trades or partial trades for:

March or Chugger Pumps
Adjustable Grain Mill
False Bottoms
Plate chillers

I may be interested in other stuff as well.

I'm in Colorado Springs, shipping won't be cheap, but it shouldn't be too bad.

I can email you video's of the pump running if you're interested.

Back