• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/2 Barrel Brew System Wanted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bcsbrewer

Reaction score
Looking for a relatively turn-key system in the 15 - 15+ gallon range. Prefer single tier and in Oregon, Washington, California or nearby would be ideal. Keggle or Kettle, electric or gas. Let me know what you have available with price and location.
Thanks!

I have a fully loaded mash tun and boil keggle for sale posted on this site. I already sold the HLT...

Both units have nor cal false bottoms, and brew hardware dip tube, ball valve, sight glass, thermometer and heat shields.

They ship perfectly in a heavy duty Home Depot box. As an idea for shipping for IN to TX it was around 45 bucks for FedEx ground and insured so I am guessing it will be slightly more to your place.

I am looking for 260.00 each plus shipping. The kegs have actually been sand blasted and then polished.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I have a fully loaded mash tun and boil keggle for sale posted on this site. I already sold the HLT...

Both units have nor cal false bottoms, and brew hardware dip tube, ball valve, sight glass, thermometer and heat shields.

They ship perfectly in a heavy duty Home Depot box. As an idea for shipping for IN to TX it was around 45 bucks for FedEx ground and insured so I am guessing it will be slightly more to your place.

I am looking for 260.00 each plus shipping. The kegs have actually been sand blasted and then polished.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, I'll take a look. Can you pass me the link? Hopefully photos in the link.

I'm ready to sell my mine as I've finished my ebiab. It's all electric, 50amp.

Looks Nice! What Capacity are the kettles? What are you asking for it?
I'm doing gas biab. Curious to why you are switching up. Thanks!

They are 16 gallon kettles. I built a 25 gallon ebiab and prefer the foot print, saving space. As far as price, I'd like to get $3000 or so. Pm me if you want more pics or details.

Back