🔥NEW PRODUCT Giveaway🔥 - Inkbird Laser Thermometer Gun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish-listed!

1615134600768.png

Count me in. Thanks.

Attachments

• DDE2F1C1-E2E4-478D-8BD6-AFA6D0822B08.png
    DDE2F1C1-E2E4-478D-8BD6-AFA6D0822B08.png
    220.9 KB · Views: 3
🔥INKBIRD LASER THERMOMETER GUN IN STOCK AGAIN🔥
:bigmug: Hey everyone! It is time to do another giveaway and we are giving away our NEW PRODUCT Inkbird infrared thermometer gun. Please follow the rules to join in the giveaway.
❗️ Only available for residents based in the USA ❗️ (Canada store is still out of stock, sorry guys)

> Like this thread and follow @inkbird on HBT
> Add the item to your wishlist on Amazon. Please comment with a screenshot after adding to wishlist.
> We will randomly pick up TWO winners on March 12.

*Inkbird INK-IFT01 infrared thermometer measures extreme temperatures ranging from -58°F to 1112°F (-50°C - 600°C) without ever needing to come in contact.
*Use it for cooking, ovens; A/C, refrigerators; internal electronic components; water temperatures; or reptile enclosures etc.
*Temperature readings from this device are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.
If you don't want to wait for the end of the contest. We offer 30% OFF discount on this new product. 15% OFF promo + 15% OFF page coupon.
🇺🇸 NITB7V3Q https://amzn.to/30bGgz4

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you for the support!
❤️

View attachment 721001
Inkbird Rocks! Plz count me in for this giveaway!

I've wanted an IR thermometer for a very long time, count me in for the giveaway!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 7.49.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 7.49.45 AM.png
    253.7 KB · Views: 5
🔥INKBIRD LASER THERMOMETER GUN IN STOCK AGAIN🔥
:bigmug: Hey everyone! It is time to do another giveaway and we are giving away our NEW PRODUCT Inkbird infrared thermometer gun. Please follow the rules to join in the giveaway.
❗ Only available for residents based in the USA ❗ (Canada store is still out of stock, sorry guys)

> Like this thread and follow @inkbird on HBT
> Add the item to your wishlist on Amazon. Please comment with a screenshot after adding to wishlist.
> We will randomly pick up TWO winners on March 12.

*Inkbird INK-IFT01 infrared thermometer measures extreme temperatures ranging from -58°F to 1112°F (-50°C - 600°C) without ever needing to come in contact.
*Use it for cooking, ovens; A/C, refrigerators; internal electronic components; water temperatures; or reptile enclosures etc.
*Temperature readings from this device are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.
If you don't want to wait for the end of the contest. We offer 30% OFF discount on this new product. 15% OFF promo + 15% OFF page coupon.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you for the support!
❤️

View attachment 721001
Sure could use one of these...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210311-232552_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210311-232552_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 3
❗G I V E A W A Y C L O S E D❗

Thank you everyone who entered. Congratulations to our winners @@mhurt & @@Nate R to win the Inkbird INK-IFT01 Infrared Thermometer Gun. . Please PM me to claim your prize. 🥳

If you are not the lucky ones, dont fret... We offer 30% OFF discount at the moment. 15% OFF promo code+15% OFF page coupon

Back