MonsterMills 2" Roller Starting Production Within A Month

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HenryHill

Reaction score
I e-mailed Fred at MM's and inquired about a date for the large roller version of the MM. He was finishing design and said it would be Summer.

Then a couple days later, he sends another email and says it is done and will be in production within a month-maybe sooner.

I have decided to go with a new 2" 3-roller MM, and not use the Maltmill I was given for free. Strictly because Schmidling wouldn't give ANY specs about it so I could refurbish it myself. I had asked for a diameter dimension of the OD of the knurled surface and what the bushing number was. Only response was, 'it is knurled on a big machine, send it to us, and we can put in new bushings for you.'

Yeah, I lashed out.

I would rather support a New Venture with proven customer respect for the product AND owner than support a guy with just his hand out.

If you have questions on new product releases from MM, I suggest you email him and not wait for him to find a posted question here-he will get right back with you.

Did he say how much the 2-roller 2" one will be? I would like to get a motorized mill going this summer and one of those with the 1/2" driveshaft would be the jam.

Another email from Fred:

'production this week.....working on web site updates....should be able to
ship next week.

~~fred francis'

Henry Hill said:
and not use the Maltmill I was given for free. Strictly because Schmidling wouldn't give ANY specs about it so I could refurbish it myself. .

So do you want to unload the maltmill?

Back