BEER KITS BELOW COST.....But I need your help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I REALLY have to toss out a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE thank you for all you guys and gals that are buying our extract beer recipe kits!
The feedback has been truly amazing and I really am humbled by it.

I would like to offer something FUN – JUST FOR HBT members…

I’m giving the opportunity to a couple of HBT members to brew a few of these kits for well under cost.

But… there’s a small catch: In return, I want a full report here on HBT - with pictures of your kit and experience you had brewing it.

If you are willing to do that, check out:

www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Beer_Supplies_Beer_Ingredient_Kits.html

Pick out the kit of your choice, and let me know HERE on HBT which one you want. I will give you a one-time 40% OFF promo code to buy the kit.

I personally think our kits are better equipped (we include EVERYTHING in the kit: Yeast, bottle caps, yeast nutrient, clarifying tab, etc.), more thought out (step-by-step INSTRUCTIONS specific to the exact kit) and quite honestly better tasting (award winning recipes and commercially brewed) than any kit out there.

But that’s just me – I’m biased ;-) and I want YOUR opinion!

So let’s do this…

I will randomly choose a couple people that reply to this thread - by Monday 12/21/2015 at midnight - and I will give you a promo code for 40% off the kit of your choice. Even our famous PLINY kit is up for grabs!

You brew the beer, ferment it, condition it, and taste it.

In return for the KILLER deal I want to see pictures along the way, a write up of the experience, and your overall impression of the beer.

I want some rock solid HBT feedback so we can make our kits even better for you guys!

Cheers
Jay

Sign me up.

The almond joy kit is the one I want to try

I'm going to have to order the Pliny kit too since I can't get Pliny in Illinois lol

I'm VERY interested! I am a newbie, have Brewed 3 beers, 2 fermenting and 1 bottling ready to drink in 4 days. I have been saving websites to buy extract kits from to see which ones I have the best luck with for all my future orders. I agree the almond joy kit is very interesting. Kona Koko beer with coconut was always one of my favorites and I like chocolate stouts.
So if you choose me I would take the Almond Joy.
I could provide you a step by step with pictures and review.
Terry
[email protected]

Hi there! I'll be happy to brew and review the Fat Tire kit:)

ps - Jaybird, you are rocking it this year!

Nope not yet. The sheer mass of the grain volume KILLS me in shipping costs. Most all our kits I can get into a Med Flat Rate box so I can ship them to "Anytown"USA for only $10.60.

Cheers
Jay

Makes sense. Thanks for the reply!

ps - Jaybird, you are rocking it this year!

Ha Ha Ha Thanks brotha'... Ya know what man..We are just having a LOT of fun!

I started this business to be able to have some fun, help brewers brew better beer and build some killer equipment! It's taken me the better part of 6 years, but it's all coming together thanks to you guys!

This is by far the worlds best brewing community and I am SOOOOO happy to be a part!

Cheers
Jay

Sounds like an excellent opportunity, sign me up. I've been wanting to do a Belgian Tripel , so i'll go with that

I'm in! Can't decide between the Pliny, Deschutes Black Buttes Porter, or Belgian Tripel!

Thanks for keeping things exciting Jay!!

I'd take a go at it. An extract kit might be the perfect thing for mid winter (so I can brew it inside). I prefer one that is not an attempt at a clone so I would opt for the House Porter.

Well, I do have the time between Christmas and New Years off..

But I was planning on doing an All Grain. I guess if you want a fair judgement if your extracts kits are as good as an all grain.. ;) Okay.. don't worry, I am not a believer in the extract twang crap anyway....

How soon would you need a writeup?

Fred

This ol' retired Marine would like to brew one of your kits...I promise to share it at one of our VFW meetings......Semper Fi and YAT YAS!!!

My choice would be: Extract - Sierra Nevada Flipside

I enjoy imperial red ales and IPAs, so this one seems like a nice idea. The listed hops are classy too! Sounds like a fun brew and I'd be happy to document the process and the taste. I usually do all grain, but I enjoy the ease of extract brewing when I can. N_G

This sounds fun... I've been meaning to document a brew day to show my folks in Michigan. If I can figure out a good way to package and ship it, I could even send some of it to them!

Since my first (and so far, only) IPA was kind of a disaster, I'd like to try my hand at it again. Sinbad's Victory at C sounds awesome. :beard:

I'm in for the Deschutes Black Butte Porter clone - I could definitely do a side by side with my homebrew and a bottle of BBP. I have a temperature controlled fermentation chamber and am 2 terms away from completing my B.S. in ferm science.

:mug:

Sign me up!!
Ruthless Rye or Sam Smith Nut Brown
I'll set up the DSLR and shoot pics and video throughout the process. Then gather some friends and do a documented taste test and serve the beer that is cloned (if that's what you want ) for comparison. It'll be a blast!!
The write up will be very detailed and full of pictures. I look forward to helping you spread he word on how great your kits are!!
Damien

I'm in for lagunitas IPA. Could go for a nice and quick extract brew day. Is kegging okay or should I dust off the old bottles?

I am looking forward to doing this! I am in! My Nephew is getting Brewing equipment for Christmas, would love to brew this with him. We are both hop heads so the Pliny kit.

Thank you!

I would like to toss in my hat. But my mass amount of equipment (HA!!, doing 2 kits) are already in use.

I also feel like I'm a pretty big newb compared to more seasoned members. I'd almost rather read their reports then actually receive a discount lol. Though if out of the goodness of your heart you want to give me a discount for the extra special bitter I will not be sad.

Love to try
Beer Recipe Kit - Extract - Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye

Have only done AG and a few batches. Would love to do an extract batch

Back