New to the Forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm Richard
I've been home brewing for over ten years. I've had a 3 year break from the hobby due to work and now I've jumped back in with both feet! I've got Richard's Windy Winter Brown Ale in the primary right now. Maybe get racked tomorrow.
I did extract for about 6 months and then went straight to all grain and I haven't looked back. It does take longer but I enjoy it so I don't mind.
This is so cool. up until now, I pretty much did my brewing by myself. Now I've got the resources and forum to communicate with other home brewers. I love it! I hope to learn a bunch from all you and I hope I can share what I have learned as well.

Cheers,
Rich

Take a look at my Gallery. It isn't fancy but I get pretty good efficiency from it. I use the Phil's Phalse Bottom in a Rubbermaid 10 gallon cooler for my Mash/Lauter tun. I just do simple infusion mashes and fly sparging. I've thought about modifying my system but why fix it if it ain't broke? I have always bottled my beers but I now have everything for kegging so the batch I'm fermenting now will go into a Cornelius Keg.
Today I get to rack to the secondary and I'm going to harvest yeast for the first time.
Thanks for the interest.
Cheers,
Rich

Latest posts

Back