IPA's are bad.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images

Great discussion.
It seems we can all agree on one thing:
Objectively, IPAs are bad.

I think we can close this down. Thanks for the wisdom, happy brewing!

Some people just have really ****ty taste in beer, no biggie.

Yes, its apparent that this ****ty taste is rampant. A social disaster. A mass hallucination. Why would a brewer make more than one IPA?

I'm glad I have some sane friends, like you.

This is an orange.
178751355.jpg

Eating the peel is similar to IPA. I am considering opening up a shop where I sell different types of unripened orange peel. I expect a large crowd, who discuss amongst themselves, the fantastic qualities of it. Slowly, over time, people will want even more unripe, even more green! I'll be hard pressed, within a matter of months, to be able to satiate the intense need for the objectively repulsive taste my clients want.

Then, when things are getting really crazy, I'll show them an IPA.

This is an orange.
178751355.jpg

Eating the peel is similar to IPA. I am considering opening up a shop where I sell different types of unripened orange peel. I expect a large crowd, who discuss amongst themselves, the fantastic qualities of it. Slowly, over time, people will want even more unripe, even more green! I'll be hard pressed, within a matter of months, to be able to satiate the intense need for the objectively repulsive taste my clients want.

Then, when things are getting really crazy, I'll show them an IPA.

You know what?.....I don't think this is really Jesus! :eek:

Jesus loves everyone and everything. Imposter!

Latest posts

Back