• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone want this book?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing pm your address will send snail mail on Tuesday. Just book it forward if you will.

It was a good enjoyable read. Bought it because I am working on growing my own as well. Hops this year did bad. It did not help that my son weeded my garden for me in July and somehow though they were weeds. The barley is over a foot high now and will see how it grows and yields.

sfish

Sandstone package mailed today sent USPS "media mail". maybe let me know when you receive it.

Maybe when finished you would contact mcconnor.

enjoy,
sfish

P.S.

Does anyone else have a book they would like to share?

Excellent. Just wanted to know being I sent it by media mail which can take weeks..

Enjoy

I'm still interested it the book. When you're done, please let me know and I'll provide address … .and then pass along.
Great idea. Thanks for the thread.

I'm still interested it the book. When you're done, please let me know and I'll provide address … .and then pass along.
Great idea. Thanks for the thread.

Is this book still alive? mccoconnor, did it ever make it to you? I'd be interested in checking it out if it can be tracked down.

I see this is revived: The orginal idea was to freely exchange books and send them by US postal service "Bound Printed Matter" in order to hold the cost down.

So anyone wish to share a book?

Finished reading this book.

I will put the first 10 replies in a hat a pick one. I will mail it to you, no charge.

I just ask you pass it on when finished.

IMG_20161214_083919_712.jpg

five so far I'm mailing on Friday will be out tomorrow. I'll draw from whoever posts by then instead of ten.

Strange Fish

Finished reading this book.

I will put the first 10 replies in a hat a pick one. I will mail it to you, no charge.

I just ask you pass it on when finished.

By far the most useful general knowledge book I had in my collection, despite being woefully outdated at the time of my reading.

If there was ever a book I wanted to see revised for more current content/methods it was that one.

LAST CALL
I will pick in 2 hours
This is who is in so far

crafyloyal85
Hoppy2bmerry
NivBrew
Santo
jerbrew
VipperOfVipp
Dhm8484
JonLaw
DICKERBEER
mccoconnor
madbewer

Ok I read 13 requests and have picked number 7 which is Dhm8484.

Dhm8484 please PM me your address.
If you wish please pass it on.

Anyone else have a book collecting dust on the shelf?

I think the book is best if you are brewing to styles and have questions in your mind of what ingrediants to use. It can be very usefull that way:mug:

Back