Beer Bender Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!

That appeals to me on so many levels. Tech geek, beer geek, cartoon geek, I don't know which is more cool.

..bite my shiny metal ass!

ah yes! asciimation and the jet engine beer cooler!

tis been a while and now a new awesomes project

Now what someone needs to do is build one of these that is also a kegerator and the beer lines go tru his arms to a tap handle. :rockin:

Now that my friends is the most impressive waste of time I have seen to date, while still retaining an amazing cool factor and exemplifying the importance of epenis status. :fro:

"Beer, there's so many to choose from, and in the end it doesn't really matter" ROFL. Ah, I am reminded why I used to watch it religiously.

That guy has a lot of free time...

Please pass the Slurm.

I swear its the first time I saw it. Found it at CVS! Stacked high :drunk: It just don't seem too appealing to me to be truthfull... not appealing at all. But you know there is a good thing about it. People are buying it. Can't say I've tried it but enough people have roamed around here looking for something better who have tried it. So.... thats good.

I'm not sure about what I've just seen...such a talented person with such terrible brew-guidance....couldn't someone float him the HBT addy??? Seriously?? Seriously.

[ame=http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=bender+site%3Ahomebrewtalk.com]bender site:homebrewtalk.com - Google Search[/ame]

Been around for some time.

Very cool project ... but the beer-making process scares me. (Of course, I'm a spoiled puss, I started AG from the first batch, and never had to deal with all the extract woes... Twang, high FG, etc etc blah blah.)

bender site:homebrewtalk.com - Google Search

Been around for some time.

Very cool project ... but the beer-making process scares me. (Of course, I'm a spoiled puss, I started AG from the first batch, and never had to deal with all the extract woes... Twang, high FG, etc etc blah blah.)

I must have posted the bender robot at least 20 times since I joined...it's cuuuute...but essentially it's just a glorified mr beer with attitude....

Back