Thought I would refresh this link

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truble

Reaction score
FWIW I had this bookmarked from earlier this year. Not sure who posted it originally, but it is a link for a reasonably priced kegging system. Was reading some other posts about kegging equipment, and figured I would bump it.

Alternative Beverage

I was wondering if anyone has ordered form this site. the deal for the 3 keg system looks pretty good, and it says that shipping to CA is only $40 more. Can anyone that has more experience kegging tell me if this is everything that i will need to keg some beer.

Thanks

I may just be blind, but i dont see corny kegs anywhere on that site Dude. I just see the kits for the C02, and all the lines. The other site looked like it sold the whole setup at a decent price. Let me know if you where the kegs are on that site.

Hermish said:
I may just be blind, but i dont see corny kegs anywhere on that site Dude. I just see the kits for the C02, and all the lines. The other site looked like it sold the whole setup at a decent price. Let me know if you where the kegs are on that site.

My bad, I thought you were looking for the entire system.

Honestly, check locally for kegs. I get mine from a fire extinguisher store that fills CO2 for local bars. 25 bucks for 2.

Also check local pepsi/coke distributors.

i am looking for the entire system. the setup that they have just looks like the co2 and lines. i may be confused and it includes the kegs.

Latest posts

Back