• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wort Chiller and Pre-Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 30639

Reaction score
After moving and getting stuck with new kitchen faucets, I'm getting rid of my wort chiller. You get the tubing and the attachment on the tubing end.Probably been used a dozen times.

It's a Brew Vint chiller that I purchased from Austin Home Brew. The chiller can be found here and the pre-chiller is here.

It retails for $105 plus shipping. I'm asking $80.00 shipped from Texas within the US. Shipping will be USPS Parcel Post with Delivery Confirmation. PayPal is preferred. Please email me at jskramer [at] gmail [dot] com if you're interested. I can provide a link to my ebay feedback if interested. Thanks!

3iD07.jpg

I'd like to sell both together, but if I don't get any takers, I'll sell them separately.

Latest posts

Back