My Keezer build. Many thanks to everyone here, especially Jester.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtmeyer32

Reaction score
So I spent a couple months learning everything I could from HBT about all the great keezer's that have been built. Jester was even nice enough to share his google sketch up files with me! This is my best effort at a Jester clone, with a few touches to make it my own... Next up make a skirt and riser. Thanks again HBT! Here is an imgur link to all 74 build photos: here

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

Looks great ... Nice details. I like how you mounted your co2 tank and regulators. How are the fans working in your upper faucet compartment? Are you having trouble keeping your lines cold?

Thanks for the kind words!

How are the fans working in your upper faucet compartment? Are you having trouble keeping your lines cold?
So one fan is pointing up and one fan is pointing down to circulate air through the coffin. There are 2 temp probes hooked up to the controller, one turns on and off the freezer and the other switches on and off the fans. Depending on the beer I have tapped I change these to set points as needed. With this set up I have been able to keep the coffin and freezer within a couple of degrees of each other. So no trouble keeping the lines cold.

Beautiful work. Right now I've just got a collar on my keezer, but I'm planning to convert it into a Jester-style one later in the year.

Back