6 pack holders...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaydog2314

Reaction score
I know there are some threads out there but I wanted to share. I whipped this up today. Took a 2x2 piece of 1/2" plywood and 2 bungee cords. Grand total to build them was about $8! Of course I spent a few bucks on stickers from eBay too and the bottle openers from amazon but we'll worth it to have my home brews travel in style! Tomorrow's project is the mash paddle.

ForumRunner_20130420_230856.jpg

ForumRunner_20130420_230905.jpg

ForumRunner_20130420_230913.jpg

ForumRunner_20130420_230920.jpg

Nice. Now you just need some little dividers to stop them from clinking around.

Well, actually you don't need them. Might be cool though. Definitely dig the bottle opener on there.

Those small bungees have me worried. have you tested it with a full sixer? i'd be worried about too much bounce when i walk. Lastly, hope you used wood glue because those little brad nails won't hold the bottom on forever. Other than that, looks simple and clean.

bungees have been tested and they work great. i did use some wood glue but didn't go crazy with it.

Latest posts

Back