Custom Tap Handles...wha-what?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSBrewer

Reaction score
So my buddy just emailed me a preview of my b-day present...my home brew logo on a tap for my bar...

bolero2versions_copy.jpg

Also - just ordered a custom tap since I couldn't find a good one from my alma mater. Aluminum powder coated in orange with the custom logo epoxy sealed:

Clemson_Render_003.jpg

Logo with my grad date ala the class ring

Clemson003.jpg

These bad boys will be going here:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f35/bsbrewery-keezer-build-tap-lines-puzzles-161174/

Very nice... I am making my own tap handles, putting on the first coat of paint tonight.

Those look awesome... I've got a buddy that would kill for those Clemson handles.

I still couldnt believe with as many die hard alum out there there wasnt a handle commercially available so I opted to go custom.

Will put up pics of the actual handle once its in.

Even as a Gamecock fan I have to admit the Clemson tap handle is cool. How did you wind up in New Jersey? Big difference from Clemson to Jersey.

Originally from Jersey - friend of the family went to clemson in the late 70s we were going to charleston @ end of my junior year of hs so we took a tour and I fell in love with the place - been back home for a few years now

I'll put up final pictures when I actually get it next week but the thing is completely custom and I'm sure they could do one up for a USuCk fan =p

I dont think in my looking far and wide for a CU tap did I ever see a USC one so this may be the route to go if you want one.

Sorry for slacking...these were the ones that I got from the vendor before it shipped. Will try and get one up later of it on the bar.

24337_728091352058_12701072_41135748_7332854_n.jpg

24337_728091362038_12701072_41135749_2654119_n.jpg

24337_728091367028_12701072_41135750_7188115_n.jpg

yea...it was a bit pricy at $85 but INCREDIBLY well made...sure it will last a lifetime and more. Eventually I may get a purple powder coated one with the Tiger Paw more prevalent and the seal faded in the background. Considering there is no other clemson tap you can buy this was the way to go.

A purple powdered coat with paw sounds great too. I'm thinking I will make a three tap tower some day. So I'll get one with my graduation, one with the SWMBO's graduation year and the purple one.

Sounds like to me SWMBO needs a hint about some good presents, huh.

Verrry nice - love the logo... similar theme to my brewery as well.

I used some saranac handles I picked up for cheap from somewhere here on the board, removed the saranac logo (just from one for now - you can see the other beside), and apply my own logo...
roaring_bull_tap_handle.jpg

I'm onto doing my second handle tonight, since I am getting back on the brewing horse here after a year hiatus.

Hi! I am about to get married in April and recently purchased a double tap kegerator for my fiancé as a surprise wedding day present. I was looking for awesome tap handles online and found your post with your custom Clemson one. I had to register to this site so I could ask you WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET THAT MADE?!?! It is PERFECT. We both graduated from Clemson in '11 and I would LOVE to purchase. Any info is much appreciated!

Latest posts

Back