They keep popping up!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GilaMinumBeer

Half-fast Prattlarian
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The Gnomes! They are everywhere now, all of them Evil or Laughing.

I think someone forgot to close the door to that paralell universe behind them.

Watch yourselves! They are multplying and being blatant about their numbers. The latest has boldly coined itself as teh sixth but, we all know there are more.

Anymore of them and we might see Pandora's box opened again. Trouble is, who knows what Pandora looks like and this ain't fightclub so we can't see her box.

Watch yourselves! They are multplying and being blatant about their numbers. The latest has boldly coined itself as teh sixth but, we all know there are more.

Anymore of them and we might see Pandora's box opened again. Trouble is, who knows what Pandora looks like and this ain't fightclub so we can't see her box.
I was just thinking the same thing. I'm wondering why they are all coming from the dark side? Why can't one of them be the Garden Gnome, or Travelocity's Traveling Gnome? The Giggling Gnome?

We seem to have a lot of short, bearded, pointy-headed people around here.

Okay for the record. I had NEVER before this thread seen the Gnome's group.

And the fact that Kabouter is holding a glowing box that he's apparently opening is disturbing.

I think they are taking over the interwebs - my avatar mysteriously just changed after reading this thread?!?!?!? But its not quite a gnome - ITS GNOME-ZOMBIE!!!!! :eek:

<glances over one shoulder and then the other>

There's no gnomes here...It's just an illusion, really. Right SheckyGnome?....:D

I agree with you guys, I haven't noticed anything different either

Some how the Shecky Kup isn't quite as appealing. The Shecky_Gnome Kup on the other hand.....well not so much, either.:D

Im trying to get an Edmund fitzgerald to go with my grilled cheese. I don't think a stinkin gnome could pull that off.

It's the damnedest thing. I took a step back from the plate of brownies... And there he was!! Already sh*tfaced too by the look of it.

???

I wish I was drunk but all I have are energy drinks.

You can get one hell of a buzz off enough of those. I downed 4 in an hour. I thought my heart was about the jump out of my chest and do an irish jig across the boardroom floor.

It sure looks like it. I had drawn the same conclusion over in the Tap Room this afternoon

Thats where I saw it Data and Brownie. Those is my peeps. Brownie thanks I don't like him probably, but I feel an odd brotherness toward him, which I think is why I give him such a hard time. But it probably just annoys him :D

Didn't everyone knoe there is a link between gnomes and beer that goes back to the early days of Middle Earth?

Anyway, for all you new gnomes.......I'm the Laughing Gnome, and you can't catch me!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lrqKx-PDng"]YouTube - the laughing gnome[/ame]

Back