AAAhhh!!! Guinea Pigs!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathBrewer

Maniacally Malty
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
They can't phase Death.

South_Park_Wallpaper.jpg

That's weak. I've seen guinea pigs twice as fierce and thrice as big. I've seen guinea pigs with black spots in addition to their orange spots. I've seen guinea pigs that couldn't even be photographed, so fast they were. Yet never, never in my life, have I seen such a small little cartoon-man.

Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this pig for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad cavvy. Not like going down the pond chasin' hamsters and gerbils. This guinea pig, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, drink BMC the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the whiskers, the whole damn thing.

lol, you're hired!

That's weak. I've seen guinea pigs twice as fierce and thrice as big. I've seen guinea pigs with black spots in addition to their orange spots. I've seen guinea pigs that couldn't even be photographed, so fast they were. Yet never, never in my life, have I seen such a small little cartoon-man.

it's the scrappy little guys that you have to worry about. the big guys don't have anything to prove ;)

Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this pig for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad cavvy. Not like going down the pond chasin' hamsters and gerbils. This guinea pig, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, drink BMC the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the whiskers, the whole damn thing.

You call that a scar?

do you really need a disclaimer? i mean, are there really any italians on here anyway? aren't they just hanging out in the wine-making sections?? :p
I live in an almost entirely Italian neighborhood with houses that have kitchens on the bottom floor.
Just in case some of them hang out here.:D

Back