Wilserbrewer "Pick your own gift Holiday Sale"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!

Starting now through January 1st, we will be running a pick your own gift holiday sale!

Any purchase from Wilserbrewer will entitle you to choose a free special gift offer from one of the following:

1. Free Shipping refunded via PayPal
2. Free Hop Boil Bag
3. Free pair of Dry Hop Socks
4. Free BIAB Ratchet Pulley

Please simply indicate which gift you desire when ordering, and the elves here will get on it quickly!

Thank you and best holiday wishes to all!

Wilser
http://biabbags.webs.com/

Just finished a 5 gal Oatmeal stout. The BIAB bag I got on on your holiday deal was fantastic!

Fit my kettle like a glove.

Thanks again.

I PM'ed wilserbrewer last week with a request, and he responded promptly to resolve my individual needs.

The package was shipped nearly immediately, and I got it within two business days. This may be due to our living so close to each other, so YMMV .. but likely not by much.

I'm building a 10 gallon setup, and pre-made a stainless hop spider based on the dimensions listed on his website. Everything is perfect, and he went beyond my expectations, so thanks for hooking me up! The sewing quality is top shelf, and I will be back for more if I ever need anything.

Now all I need are some binder clips to hold everything in place properly!

4SF0Nsb.jpg

ZmIGEQc.jpg

9lTAypr.jpg

Just got my new brew kettle yesterday. The bag I ordered from Wilserbrewer fit perfectly. Can't wait to use the new bags and pulley set up. Thanks for the quality work and great service! Cheers.

Back