Tested my first homebrew today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coolhand78

Reaction score
"Tested" my first home brew beer today, after just 1 week to carbonate and condition in the bottle. It's not supposed to be fully ready for another couple of weeks yet, but I am very much pleasantly surprised. Good carbonation, head retention, and mellow flavor. Really happy about this. I made beer!

Thanks to everyone on here who has commented and provided advice in the couple of threads I've started. I feel like I've just begun a wonderful and rewarding journey.

2012-11-02 12.11.20.jpg

Nice looking pale ale. My favorite color too. Why do I love thee,amber orange? Havin a beer & shots now while I wait for water to boil for my priming solution. I hope my first pm pale ale comes out as tasty looking.:tank:

Make sure you save a couple to drink at 6-8 weeks in bottles. To me that seems like the sweet spot, the difference between the one you drank now and then will amaze you.

Back