Hello from Bergen County, NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldwarrior86

Reaction score
Hey...I'm a new brewer who has become hooked on it. Any folks from Bergen County NJ area on this site. I've been looking for a local club but haven't seen any in the area. Thanks for all the great advice I've been receiving....

Welcome! Bergen County, huh? Home of Jimmy Braddock! No, I'm not a big boxing fan, but Cinderella Man is one of my all-time favorite movies. Awesome flick!

Great to hear from everyone in NJ! On a side note, my great uncle is Jimmy Braddock. He was my father's godfather and Uncle. (Mae - was my Grandfather's sister.) Anyway, I am interested in joining a local club and appreciate all the info. Wayne is a lot closer than Woodbridge, but I'm willing to travel to good beer and info.

I went to High School in Ramsey, back when New York was an 18-for-drinking state. Amazing none of my friends got killed coming back. Didn't drink myself, my dad was much against it.

Welcome,
I'm in Bayonne until April when I move out to Budd Lake. Been talking a lot with Brewslut about starting up a club here in North Jersey. If you have any questions just shoot me a pm.

Scott

Back