More important CHese Poll

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do with my new pot

• Make Fondu?

• Brew children stew?

• Brew Beer?

• Sale for scrap metal?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brewdouche-RuBrew

Reaction score
I have a few buisness ventures I'm activly persueing, so while shopping at an online restraunt supply store I found this 160qt, 40 GALLON Monster for .....
$130
:ban:---------:ban:----------:ban:---------:ban:
pot1.jpg

:ban:---------:ban:----------:ban:---------:ban:

Child labor not included

similar 140qt pot for $135

AHHHHH!!!!!!!

ag....bah....crap.....smoo...frapenugon...

So i'm gonna vent. Im on midnights till Thursday, and yesterday SWMBO says "Were gonna go to the Fayette county fair Sunday you wanna go". I says yes just let me sleep till yinz get home from church. I do, we go, all family fun, outlaws went too.
(Fayette county fair - Clarks Song, Cigerette-Lyrics
In a black and far off corner of my mind
There's a box of something I can't quite define
It houses circus freaks, temptation and the Fayette County Fair
And it reeks of love gone sour, suspicion and big hair
)

Yea that fair.....SOoooo any way on the way home we go past the nearby drive in theatre, and whats playing Toy Story III till tuesday. I promised my boys when it can we would go so now we will Monday night. I never break my word to my family..........................but......................
Now I cant brew a giant killer batch in my new 40 gallon pot on moday, im gonna have to sleep the other days I have physical tharepy, a wedding, A TWO DAY WEDDING, and several other prior obligations....hufff hufff hufff

To summerize... I dont get to drink beers, and brew with my new giant pot & play with my other new brew junk...:mad:

For the non-tappers

Make Kid fondue. The recipe is simple enough if they hold still.

I take my vote back. I said children stew, but thinking about it they look like they'll be lawn mowing age in a few years. So hang on to the free labor and make a ton of beer.

Back