HBT Fantasy Football 2014 #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finsfan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This is the second league I am organizing on HBT. The league is now filled. Thanks!

This year will be a little different set up. Only 16 teams will be allowed, which should give each team a better opportunity to have depth, while still keeping the league competitive.

http://www.homebrewtalkers2.league.fantasy.nfl.com/

This is only open to HBT members in the Contiguous United States.

By signing up for this league, you agree to be active for the entire season. If something does come up, please let me know and we can get another member to take over you team.

You are also agreeing to send the winner of this league beer. We will keep this the same as last year and only require to send a bomber (or 22oz) of quality commercial craft beer. Of course, extras and home brews are always welcome. The winner of the league will be responsible for getting their shipping information out to the other 15 of us.

A new rule for this year, you must send beer to the winner to be able to join in next year. Last year the winner said he did not care if everyone sent him something, which is perfectly fine, but this year it will be different. If you do fail to send a small congratulatory box of beer to the winner, you will not be able to participate in this league in 2015.

If there is anything you have questions on or concerns about, please dont hesitate to PM me.

Fantasy Team name is listed first, HBT name is listed second in bold, real name is listed last and underlined.

ISO beer ------------------finsfan ----- Winner
hipHOPanonymous ---------DarthCitra -----
grathan ------------------- grathan ----- Beer sent and received
The yeastie boys ----------Brewser_ -----
Falls City Fumblers ---------wetfoot
Rodents Ablaze ------------firerat ----- Beer sent and received
show me ya TDs -----------brewcephus
fourth and inches ----------California_Craftbrew -----
Su Fu Brewdog ------------Roscoebrewdog ----- Beer sent and received
Stanleys ------------------StompingClover -----
The Full Montee -----------Barley_Bob ----- Beer received
beer hunter ---------------lupulinaddict ----- Beer sent and received
Lupulin Threshold Shifters - Tall Dan -----
Hopheads -----------------hawgwild81 ----- beer sent and received.
BUDMUD ----------------Jak1010 -----
Dead Hookers -------------MHurst111 ----- Beer received

I'm already co-managing another fantasy league on HBT, but what they hay.

Can I play?

EDIT: We are the Rodents Ablaze. I know I'm weird.

Of course, glad you joined up!

Joined...

Show me ya TDs is going to take the whole thing!!!! :)

I wouldnt be so sure just yet. You may have forgotten but I am still in this league too :D

Good luck other teams. I haven't played Fantasy Football before, but fully expect to be handing out my address.

Good luck other teams. I haven't played Fantasy Football before, but fully expect to be handing out my address.

Is that so we can send you sympathy cards?

I've actually only won a league once, and it was the first year I played, haha. Looking forward to a great season!:mug:

I'm in - Dead Hookers gonna kick some butt

Hell yeah! Our league is filled ladies and gentlemen. I can now randomize the draft order since its filled. The order goes as follows:

1) the full montee
2) hiphopanonymous
3) grathan
4) su fu brewdog
5) ISO beer
6) dead hookers
7) the yeastie boys
8) falls city fumblers
9) BUDMUD
10) show me ya TDs (which is an awesome name BTW!)
11) 4th and inches
12) beer hunters
13) rodents ablze
14) Stanleys
15) Hopheads
16) lupulin threshold shifters

Phew had me going for a little freaking out that I forgot to join haha didn't see this was number 2.

You're excited, until you realize 31 players will go before you can pick again. That's the top players at every position.

I spent a considerable amount of time prior to this telling finsfan how much I hoped I would not go first.

Back