Which Colorado Brew Tours would YOU pick!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collinsDPT

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My fiancee bought me a GroupOn deal a while back which I am super excited for. We are picked up from our house, get to pick 5 breweries to visit over the span of 12-8pm on any saturday of our choosing. We spend anywhere from 45-90 minutes at each brewery, before being taken to the next.

Problem is, I dont know which to choose! Here is the list, which 5 would you want to visit?

Asher Brewing
Avery Brewing (already been there)
Big Beaver
Boulder Beer
Breckenridge
Bull and Bush
Big Horn Brewery
Coopersmith's
Copper Kettle
Crabtree Brewery
Dad and Dudes
Denver Beer
Dry Dock
Elk Mountain
Equinox
Falcon Brewery
Fort Collins Brewery
Funkwerks
Golden City
Gordon Biersch
Great Divide
Grimm Brothers
Left Hand
Coors
Mountain Sun
New Belgium
Odell's
Oskar Blues
Pateros Creek
Pints Pub
Redstone Meadery
Renegade Brewing
Strange Brewing
Twisted Pine
Upslope Brewery
Walnut Brewery
Wynkoop
Yak & Yeti

Odell's in Ft Collins tour isn't that great but I love their tap room. They usually have 6-10th taps of sour/funk plus thier regular beers and a few specialties. NB is a great tour and decent tap room

Did you ever use this? I had a chance to buy one of these Groupons on CL, but the seller flaked out on me (go figure). I just ended up utilizing my birthday as an excuse to have my wife haul me around to a bunch of these breweries instead:cross:

Back