Bad joke, but so satisfying... totally relevent!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grains.gif

Oh boo... old joke I guess. Interestingly enough, Revvy, I've always told my fiance that that joke is one "I wouldnt worry about telling in front of a priest." Funny you as a revvy know the joke... its totally meta.

I've never heard this joke...I did chuckle though. Can't wait to get home and tell the GF. Even though I'll likely get the "seriously? You thought that was funny?" Look.

haha, nice revvy.

I told my gf this joke last night...as expected she claims it was one of the worst ever. I swear I saw a small chuckle though, even though she won't admit it.

haha, nice revvy.

I told my gf this joke last night...as expected she claims it was one of the worst ever. I swear I saw a small chuckle though, even though she won't admit it.

See the thing is, we're guys.....the same infantile jokes that we found amusing in 5th grade, still crack us up. Especially if farts, breasts or zombies are involved.

I mean I STILL crack up at this one.....even though it contains none of the above....

A small boy was playing out in his dad's farm one day ..

... when he found something resembling a slug, but with bright orange spots on its back. Placing it on a leaf, he hurried inside and asked his mum if he could keep it. She was horrified by this strange thing, but his dad said it would be Ok if the boy fed and watered it each day. Into a matchbox it went, with a wet lettuce leaf for food and water. The next morning the leaf had gone, so the boy pulled some clover from the field and watched it eat - surprisingly quickly. At tea that night he fed it his broccoli, which he hated, and within two days the slug had grown quite a bit.

"What are you going to call it?" asked his father, "Pets have to have names."

"Gosh, I don't know," relied the boy. "Wilbur?"

"Nah, too common. Look, son, it's a rare creature, think of a rare name."

But the only name he could think of was 'Rarey', which somehow stuck. Within a month it was in a shoe box, within two months it was in a milk crate, and was eating everything in sight. The boy's father went to various experts with it, but no one identified it, although several wanted to keep it. His mother was adamant that it had to go, they didn't know how dangerous it was, and it would soon be eating them as well.

After tantrums and tears, the boy had to agree it was a problem, so his father said 'look, son, we'll take it in the tiptruck up the mountain, a long way away, and leave it in the forest. OK?"

So that's where they went - but they couldn't coax it out of the back when they had gone miles and miles into the mountains. It even seemed to be threatening them, and its teeth were by now long and very sharp. In the end they drove to a very deep ravine, where the man backed the truckup to the edge and began to tilt the tray back so that it would slide out.

As it began to slide, however, the boy began to cry and plead with his father to stop. "Don't let him drop down there," he screamed, pointing to the ravine.

"Why ever not?" asked his father

"Because it's a long way to tip a rarey!" wailed the boy.

Bwahahaha!! See I never stopped making innocent or popular songs vulgar. My magnum opuses (opi?) Rockin' the Ballbag and Everybody wants to Screw that Girl were totally overshadowed by an older acquaintance's rendition of "The Wrong Way to Tickle Mary."

Not Worthy. Not Worthy.

Zombie Walter: "Mark that frame an eight and you're entering a world of ..."

Back