• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Norlake Kegerator With Enclosure - San Diego

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyte74

Reaction score
So I bought this kegerator and enclosure off someone on craigslist who won it through a sweepstakes or something. It has never been used, except to demonstrate that it does get cold. The kegerator is a Norlake DD24 single tap kegerator. It is completely stainless on the inside and does not have a hump. There is a spring to secure up to a 5lb CO2 canister inside the kegerator, but you also have the option of running an external gas line through one of two pre-cut holes in the back. The holes are currently plugged from the factory, you just have to pop the little cover off. It also has a tower cooling hose to keep everything nice and cold. It does not include a CO2 canister. The drip tray has a hose running from the bottom of it inside the kegerator to a small collection bottle. The tap is made by Krome. The kegerator enclosure is wood, embossed with Widmer brewing. The front door of the kegerator also has a wood veneer on it, also embossed with Widmer Brewing. It really is a nice commercial quality kegerator, but upon putting it together in my house, the wife kinda sorta said "ummmm.....no." Even without the enclosure the kegerator is a bit too big for her liking. Norlake website lists internal as 8.4 cubic feet....so I need to sell it and get a smaller one.

The white stuff on top off the kegerator is the protective covering used for shipping for the stainless steel. It has since been removed.

Kegerator alone retails for around $1200. Looking to make my money back at $850. Pretty firm on the price. Any questions just ask!! Thanks!

3E13I63J25K55H45M5d13ef0c7b3544571acb.jpg

3E43Fe3I55L95Ee5K1d136f2d1ef3018f1970.jpg

3Ef3Fe3H25Ec5H75J9d137700ce2ec9011e77.jpg

Love it! I think my wife would have the same reaction too though. Happy wife, happy life. Good luck with the sale.

Latest posts

Back