• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kentucky Louisville, KY EVERYTHING FOR SALE KEEZER, KEGS, BUCKETS etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atli126

Reaction score
Looking to get out of the beer making game, with that said I'm selling all my beer making equipment and Keezer.

I have alot of time and money in building this Keezer (deep freezer as a keg-orator) with lots of stuff included. It has 4 taps, I built the wood collar and stained it with a cool deep wine color, and put a nice coat of polyurethane over top of it. It has a 4 valve regulator inside. It comes with a 5 gallon CO2 tank to carbonate the beer, it also has a Johnson controller that has its own temp probe to regulate the temperature and keep it at a cool 34 or whatever you want to keep it from freezing. It also has a silver 36" drip tray. The Johnson controller plugs takes the freezer plug then they both plug into the wall. Its a very simple setup all in all. Its not too heavy (it is a freezer) but will probably take two people. It needs nothing to work and go in your man cave or garage, basement or anywhere you want a cool conversation piece and plenty of cool homemade on tap!

$600 obo

I have a special keg lid to carbonate the beer in around 12 hours vs days or around a week by shaking it with the CO2 going in.

I have 4 or 5 kegs w lids (over $50 each used) multiple buckets ($10-15 each), each keg holds around 5 gallons of beer (or roughly 50 beers)

I have multiple ferment-er buckets they each hold around 7 gallons. I have a 10 gallon Gatorade bucket to use a mash ton (for hot steeping your grains) All this is for making beer the all grain style.

I have liquid contact cleaner (star san) plus all the things you need to make beer.

all the rest 400 obo I will part out certain things also

All you would need to purchase is a turkey fryer and a big pot (10 gallon would be fine) to get started.

I will be cross posting this all over, craigslist, ebay (if need be) facebook etc . I would like it all gone by the end of march.
Thanks
Bret
502 424 3363 call or text is fine

pics will be up later

942464_10101911281922912_2480126018183450114_n.jpg

What is that lid you're talking about where it shakes the beer?

If you want to get rid of that "caution" tap handle then let me know. :)

I'd rather do local if possible on it all. Let me know if you are local or close enough to make it happen

One more try...is that a no on the tap handle? And someone asked about the lid.

Let me check on the tap handle it was my brother in laws so I don't want to sell it if its not mine. And someone local maybe picking up a couple kegs and the lid tomorrow

Keezer is pending sale this weekend still have buckets, misc brew stuff for sale....

Copper chiller like new.
Buckets
Thermostats
All kinds of misc stuff I'll get some pics up soon

Latest posts

Back