• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Brewstand and March Pump Toolbox

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeebas

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am in Pittsburgh, PA

Brewstand - $300 OBO local pickup only

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

The brewstand is 6' long, 20" wide and 30" tall
Angle Iron Brewstand on casters
Two banjo KAB4 burners mounted
Black steel plumbing for two stand burners (there is actually plumbing for a third I just never found a way to adapt the hose from the SQ14 to fit into the black steel plumbing)
When I got this, it came with a third 10" burner but it was not mounted, so rather than spend money trying to find a way to mount it, I made a wood platform for the SQ14 to hold the HLT to gravity drain into the HLT. I have used this 5 times with high heat and have had no issues. I can either include the 10" burner if the buyer wants to have it to mount it (there is already a spot for it in the black steel gas plumbing) or I can throw in the SQ-14.

March Pump Toolbox - $175 local / $195 shipped (https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/march-pump-toolbox-build-324780/) - SOLD

Basically the gist of this is that you run an extension cord from an outlet to the power inlet on the toolbox. This then supplies power to the GFCI outlet and the switch that powers the pump.

DSC_0711.JPG

DSC_0346.JPG

DSC_0347.JPG

DSC_0348.JPG

DSC_0349.JPG

DSC_0350.JPG

March 815PL High Flow Beer Pump
Male Camlock A on Pump Inlet
2 Piece Ball Valve -> Male Camlock F on Pump Outlet
Power Inlet (You would need an extension cord to power this)
Switch operates pump
GFCI Outlet (before pump) is always on

I can do both for $450 local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back