Home Brewing Tattoo???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever you do (I'm thinking) when you pick a design make sure that as you age it will not all run together. I have a number of tattoos and I made sure that they will age well. I see a lot of new tats on people that I know in 25 years they will look lime big globs!

BTW - I like mermaids idea

Jewsh - what are those potato doing below the carboy! LOL

Here's my "runes". I just drew them out so you can see them. Obviously they look better on my tattoo ;)

runes.JPG

I have one that isnt specifically related to brewing but everyone that finds out i brew asks if it is, it is a wooden barrel and a bottle with some other stuff around it so i can kinda see why they assume its related to brewing

Brew Runes!! SWEET! I studied the Runes for a couple of years and I don't remember these ;) :rolleyes:

jacksonbrown, I can get you in contact with a guy from the UK that puts together some super awesome custom pinup work for flight sims; I'm sure he would help you out. If you are interested, let me know.

I'd get a tattoo of several glasses of beer, all with different colors, from a pale yellow to black, could get it around a arm... (got the idea off a old Brewers Best box)

I'd get a tattoo of several glasses of beer, all with different colors, from a pale yellow to black, could get it around a arm... (got the idea off a old Brewers Best box)

Do it like an SRM chart, with overlapping glasses, mugs, etc

Here's my "runes". I just drew them out so you can see them. Obviously they look better on my tattoo ;)

I am thinking about getting a tattoo as well one day once I give it a lot of thought. I was interested in these symbols but couldn't find any information about them. Where do they originate?

Oh I know... have tap handles inked above your nipples!

(That may have been better done in the [sarcasm] font.

I'm actually getting Airborneguy's idea on my forearm in 3 weeks - should look pretty sweet. water/barley/hops/yeast this way when I'm brewing I'll remember which order they go in.

I've actually been thinking of this for over a year drawing and coloring - time to pull the trigger - I'll post it when it's done - should be pretty colorful about 1x4 inches on the inside of my left arm

Went to Ultimate Arts in Madison and but that beer Tattoo. It's a little rainbowy if you know what I mean . . not that there is anything wrong with that. I'll get that fixed at my one month check-up.

I put them in order so when I brew I just have to look at my arm

Water, Barley, Hops, Yeast. No more mistakes :mug:

photo-(28).jpg

Back