Got my scores from my first competition!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrookdaleBrew

Reaction score
Just kidding!

Got a call from them yesterday. The dude who was unloading the entries dropped mine and broke all of them.

It's kind of discouraging, to be honest. I went to a lot of trouble to get everything together and get them submitted on time. Now, I'm just out 6 beers.

To be fair, they did offer to go out of their way to get more of my entries in after the cutoff time, but 2 of my 3 entries were my last 2 bottles. Everything else I have ready is either in a keg or not something I'd even want to enter. Oh well, maybe next year!

I feel your pain. UPS broke "all" 21 bottles a friend and I sent to a comp. Total BS but it doesn't change the fact that you can't enter.

i got the blues
the broken bottle blues
dude dropped em on the ground
what a horrible horrible sound
man that really gets me down
but ill just brew some more
and then ill go to town
i got the broken bottle blues
(harmonica solo)

that sucks man.

Can you register to enter some competitions online? If so, could someone point me in the right direction to apply for one?

If you go to beertown.com and check out the list of AHA/BJCP-sanctioned competitions, most of them that have event websites offer a way to pay/register online...

Back