got a laugh on craigslist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lots of people don't believe hot side aeration is anything to worry about on the homebrew level

Call the brewing police on him. He doesn't deserve to brew if he does it like that.

I'm sure most of us use hoses/tubing to get the wort to the kettle as well as to sparge.

Well I guess the BIAB two stagers are SOL. Picking that bag up and letting it drain into the mash kettle and then dunking it repeatedly into the sparge vessel and drain again and then squeezing the heck out of it, and then pouring the two together...........................no way they can make good beer.

im just saying if you have a "$900" brew rig with kettles equipped with valves,sight glases and thermometers. spend $5 on some tubing and dont be sloppy....... it just looks lazy. who knows how the rest of his workflow goes. "eh its clean enough i sanitized it last time"

kickrjason said:
so in my local area a guy is selling a 3 tier for $900 i noticed in his pictures he is sparging a batch and aerating the hell out of his wart. looks like a bowl full of piss foam.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/for/3025730153.html

Let me aplogize. I've got other stuff going on in my life right now and I am taking it out on you. I'm sorry. My bad, for real. In just working a lot harder right now, for a lot less and just barely getting by. Brewing is one of the things thats keeping me sane and this forum is something I've learned a lot from. ****. Sorry. I had a couple beers too. 9.5% Double/Imperial IPAs. Thanks a lot west coast.

Back