• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Mexico Zopinator/Continuous Hopping Device For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irrenarzt

Professional Homebrewer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I built this badass continuous hopping device a few years back when I was making 90 Minute clones. It was based on the Zopinator Paul Zocco first built but mine was a bit more advanced as I CNC machined an adapter to mate the 1 RPM motor to the dispenser tube. I've got 200 in the Manfrotto tripod alone. I don't see myself brewing with this device again and it needs a good cleaning but I'll do that.

150 shipped. I've probably got 1K in it so this is a fair deal. The clear PVC tube alone was 400 but I thought it was worth it as I wanted to see what was happening on the inside.

I don't have a pic handy but I can post one if anyone is interested.

Irrenarzt said:
So I built this badass continuous hopping device a few years back when I was making 90 Minute clones. It was based on the Zopinator Paul Zocco first built but mine was a bit more advanced as I CNC machined an adapter to mate the 1 RPM motor to the dispenser tube. I've got 200 in the Manfrotto tripod alone. I don't see myself brewing with this device again and it needs a good cleaning but I'll do that.

150 shipped. I've probably got 1K in it so this is a fair deal. The clear PVC tube alone was 400 but I thought it was worth it as I wanted to see what was happening on the inside.

I don't have a pic handy but I can post one if anyone is interested.

I'm very interested PM sent!

Received this fantastic contraption today! Thank you so much, it's already adjusting well to its new home!

image-2446475896.jpg

While I've never seen it in person, it has overtones of the Lagunitas Hop Cannon.

Come on Marcb, we all need pix of it in action!

We're living vicariously through your little build. ;)

Back