• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale WTS BrewBuilt IceMaster Max2 glycol chiller $550

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
Looking to sell the Max2 I bought a couple of months ago so that I can change for the Max4 (due to wanting to go beyond two conical fermenters). I added caster wheels to this, and still have the feet that will go with it. I'll also include the lines that I bought from Spike (6' long with their insulation on them) if you want them. I can install the lines with oetiker clamps as well to ensure zero leaks.
https://www.morebeer.com/products/brewbuilt-icemaster-max-2-glycol-chiller.html
I don't have the box it came in.
I did print out the documentation that's available for it (online) and it will go off with that. That's in addition to the single page that was included from MoreBeer/BrewBuilt.

Price: $600 $550
Terms: face to face, cash. NOT shipping.

Last edited:
If you're not using a conical, or something with an easy to obtain chill coil, you can build a chill coil from 'parts' on the Anvil Brewing site (parts page) here. Looks like for about $34 per fermenter, you can use the Max2 with what you have. Since you won't need a pump or controller to use the Max2 (comes with both from the factory).

Ordered the replacement already (ETA is Wednesday) so I'll want the Max2 to go to a new home ASAP. Message me with offers. Don't think anyone is looking to pay shipping on this, due to how much that would cost. It will be taken offline before the end of the week since the new one will be used when I make the next batch (planned for Saturday 10/2).

Back