wilserbrewer BIAB 4th of July sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Happy 4th of July fellow Homebrewers,

Wilserbrewer sale this weekend through July 4th is offering 10% off any purchase, AND the opportunity to purchase a second BIAB bag for only $12.
10% off applies to any purchase, simply wish me a happy 4th of July holiday weekend when furnishing your kettle outside diameter and height, and I will promptly refund 10% of the purchase price thru PayPal.

2nd bag discount for only $12 applies to any BIAB bag or BIAB kit purchase including hop bags and handy pulleys.

2nd bag purchase requires a 2nd PayPal purchase of $18 (listed as "Add a Bag" on my site at $18, $6 will be promptly refunded when emailing kettle dimensions and mentioning the sale / wishing me a happy 4th :mug:.

Bags may be different sizes. Site linked below:
http://biabbags.webs.com/

Have a great, fun, and safe weekend. God bless America this Independance Day.

Thanks for your support!

wilser

Mike thank you for supporting us here on HBT and for delivering superior products. Even though I have several Wilserbags, I keep using one (original one) of your BIAB bags that has at least 30 brews now and shows no signs of wear or tear. Same with my hop bag, minus a bit of stain, is basically like new.

In my opinion, if a brewer selects a bag other than yours, they may end up being disappointed with the quality. Yours has no equal in my opinion after having experience with a bag by a different company.

Hey buddy, just purchased the 2 bag deal and can't get to your email for bag dimensions. can you put your address in this replay so I can enter it manually?
Thank You.

Just ordered a bag from you 5 days ago. Feels bad man :(

"You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time."
Abe Lincoln

Wasn't my intent to make anyone feel bad :(

If you PM me your name perhaps I can make you feel better. I checked my sales on PayPal and couldn't find an order going out to FreezingBalls :D

"You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time."
Abe Lincoln

Wasn't my intent to make anyone feel bad :(

If you PM me your name perhaps I can make you feel better. I checked my sales on PayPal and couldn't find an order going out to FreezingBalls :D

haha the PayPal email was under something very close to that

Anyway, don't worry about it. I greatly appreciate the offer. Hope you had a good 4th of July :)

Thanks Mike! I'm the doofus who gashed a hole in my bag chasing dough balls.. I'm going to put my new bag to use a week from Saturday!

I'm impressed. Ordered the bag on Sunday arrived on Wednesday. Pretty good especially for a holiday weekend. No more paint strainer mashing for me. Looking forward to my next brew. Side note, the brand new bag is almost to pretty to use, nicely done!

Back