Where do you buy kegs from?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BruceH

Mostly Retired
Reaction score
Just wondering. I'm up to 5 kegs and would like a few more. So far I've used one national company and can't find a better deal even in craigslist.

Perhaps I should just count my blessings at getting a good used clean ball lock keg for about $55 shipped when I buy two.

I use pin locks and have got them all from Kegconnection. Picked up two used ones 2 weeks ago for $30 each (on sale) and they were in excellent condition. I browse local criagislist now and then but have not found anything better.

hmmm, we don't want to get into that again....but i like the look of the torpedo kegs from morebeer, brand new, and one of my rubber handles is starting to come off my kegs....

I use pin locks and have got them all from Kegconnection. Picked up two used ones 2 weeks ago for $30 each (on sale) and they were in excellent condition. I browse local criagislist now and then but have not found anything better.

That's where all of my kegs have come from so far. Finally lost the battle with my own patience and ordered 2 more, I had reward points to knock the price down some.

New 5 & 2.5 ball locks, used ball locks, used pin locks that I subsequently converted to ball locks.
Austinhomebrew.com (got 7.99 shipping)
Adventures In Hombrewing
Maybe a couple other places, but always online. Was gifted 3, one is a racetrack lid which is always interesting but a thicker o-ring from Williams Brewing helped with that.
Currently have 17

Now that I've started feremnting in the keg with top-draw, clear-draught, DIY floating dip tube systems, I'm beginning to think I need more....

Got my first two as a kit with regulator and picnic taps. I forget from where. That regulator lasted only a year or so. 2 more kegs from Craigslist - if I get more I will start with Craigslist.

Latest posts

Back