What beer/homebrew blogs/magazines do you read?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should give them a call, they will send you the latest edition.

John

I emailed them a few days ago, got a response today. Sending me the latest edition wasn't the solution they offered. Just a perfunctory note telling me the 1st issue I'll receive will be Mar/Apr. Funny, they didn't waste time spamming my inbox starting the day after I signed up back in Nov, but it takes them 4 months to start sending magazines.

And their default with CC info is automatic renewal, despite that I only signed up for 1 year. They don't tell you that on sign-up, but I spotted it in my settings afterward. I think just about every magazine hawker does that now. I think it's shady, but I digress. The contact guy I heard from today fixed that, so I can decide next year if I want to renew. A note to the wise, unless you don't care if they auto-renew every year. Otherwise, maybe use PayPal if you just want a one-time subscription.

Haven't read much from BYO Magazine in the past, will see if it impresses me.

Back